The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program at Rice University offers non-native speakers of English the opportunity to improve their language skills in small classes that use an integrated-skills approach. Students from more than 100 countries have attended the program. Learn more about our program at esl.rice.edu.
Rice ESL Website:
- Follow ESL at Rice University Blog on WordPress.com
- Alumni Spotlight: Guillermo Riera June 21, 2017
- Magic and Popcorn at Intensive English Program Movie Night June 16, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Vítor Andriotti June 14, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Erhan and Reyhan Basaran June 7, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Michiyo Mikage May 31, 2017