The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program at Rice University offers non-native speakers of English the opportunity to improve their language skills in small classes that use an integrated-skills approach. Students from more than 100 countries have attended the program. Learn more about our program at esl.rice.edu.
Rice ESL Website:
- Follow ESL at Rice University Blog on WordPress.com
- ESL Students “Strike” Up New Friendships at Bowling Night! August 10, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Lucas Viana July 26, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Firdevs Ilci July 12, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Saka Yoshikawa June 28, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Guillermo Riera June 21, 2017