The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program at Rice University offers non-native speakers of English the opportunity to improve their language skills in small classes that use an integrated-skills approach. Students from more than 100 countries have attended the program. Learn more about our program at esl.rice.edu.
- Follow ESL at Rice University Blog on WordPress.com
- Alumni Spotlight: Asya Ozkizilcik April 25, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Priscilla Araya April 18, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: Rice University Intensive English Program April 7, 2017
- Line Dancing Lessons Get ESL Students Rodeo Ready! March 17, 2017
- ESL Students Cheer on Rockets for Another Win! February 10, 2017