The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program at Rice University offers non-native speakers of English the opportunity to improve their language skills in small classes that use an integrated-skills approach. Students from more than 100 countries have attended the program. Learn more about our program at esl.rice.edu.
- Follow ESL at Rice University Blog on WordPress.com
- Line Dancing Lessons Get ESL Students Rodeo Ready! March 17, 2017
- ESL Students Cheer on Rockets for Another Win! February 10, 2017
- Gifts and Games Galore at the Rice Intensive English Holiday Party! December 19, 2016
- Not the Same Old Song and Dance: ESL students add flair to the annual karaoke party! October 13, 2016
- Rice ESL Students Do the Zoo! September 28, 2016