The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program at Rice University offers non-native speakers of English the opportunity to improve their language skills in small classes that use an integrated-skills approach. Students from more than 100 countries have attended the program. Learn more about our program at esl.rice.edu.
Rice ESL Website:
- Follow ESL at Rice University Blog on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Gravy, Games and Gratitude at the Rice ESL Thanksgiving Luncheon November 20, 2018
- ESL Students Celebrate International Education Week with Food and Dancing November 13, 2018
- Say “Boo” to Halloween! October 12, 2018
- You are welcome here! August 31, 2018
- A Cooler-Than-You-Think Visit to the Museum of Fine Arts July 30, 2018