The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program at Rice University offers non-native speakers of English the opportunity to improve their language skills in small classes that use an integrated-skills approach. Students from more than 100 countries have attended the program. Learn more about our program at esl.rice.edu.
Rice ESL Website:
Follow the Rice ESL LinkedIn
- Follow ESL at Rice University Blog on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Intensive English Students Have an Intensive Texan Experience March 15, 2019
- Alumni Spotlight: Diorgenes Borges February 27, 2019
- We Love Our ESL Students and Teachers! February 15, 2019
- Red Nation Rocks! February 1, 2019
- ESL Students Had a Merry and Bright Visit to the Houston Zoo Lights December 21, 2018