The English as a Second Language (ESL) Program at Rice University offers non-native speakers of English the opportunity to improve their language skills in small classes that use an integrated-skills approach. Students from more than 100 countries have attended the program. Learn more about our program at esl.rice.edu.
Rice ESL Website:
Follow the Rice ESL LinkedIn
- Follow ESL at Rice University Blog on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- ESL Students Watch Houston Rockets’ Close Win February 7, 2020
- Chilly and Sparkly at the Spectacular Houston Zoo Lights December 14, 2019
- Two Unicorns and a Woman Riding a Flamingo October 9, 2019
- Diorgenes Borges do Brasil July 30, 2019
- Alumni Interview: Diorgenes Borges from Brazil July 30, 2019